Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the iPECS eMG80 compatible with WiFi?
2. Will I be able to add more ports as my small business in Montreal grows?
You can start small with iPECS eMG80 with only 2 ports and can add more than 80 ports! It’s the most flexible small business phone system at an affordable price.
3. Will I be able to access call records and emails on my personal phone or laptop?
Yes, you can access your call and email records online from wherever you want. It comes in handy if you’re working from home. All you need is the iPECS UCS application that you can download on your laptop and Android or iOS smartphone. It is compatible with most smartphones available today.
4. What features do I get with this landline business phone system?
The iPEC eMG80 is packed with features that are perfect for your office needs. These features include voicemail, voicemail to email, auto attendant, day and night greetings, transfer, conferencing, speakerphone, speed dial, music to hold interface, and your voice of LG handsets. You can also add multiple handsets throughout your office and connect them together.
5. Why should I Cablatel Montreal for the installation services?
Cablatel is a leader in custom telecom and smart security solutions in Montreal and we stand by our words! We promise to always offer you the best customer service round the clock and the most advanced systems that will last you a good number of years. We’ve also aced smart technology and have worked with businesses of all sizes to support their performance needs.